revell 1.32 heinkel he 111p-1 diorama

D

dubster72

Excellent touch! Does that come with the kit or is it a personal addition?

Patrick

W

wellsyman

hi patrick it was personal addition .and later on i will put the other wing on and the the tail and then lots off filling :smiling3: cheers steven

S

Sky Raider

Thats some nice work there. I didnt realise you could get these models that big. Will look fantastic.

Cheers

Andy

D

dubster72

You can see why it was nicknamed ' the spade '! Looks great!

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
excellant - i did a he111 i 1/48 scale a few months back - super looking aircraft and good fun building it ... must look mighty impressive in 1/32 scale .... looking forward to the finished product ..rgds lindsey

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
It's looking good Steven, I see that you have taped either side of the seams what sort of filler are you going to use?

Vaughan

N

noble

cracking job on the heinkel so far keep those pictures coming.

scott

First Name
Aaron
The makings of a A class dio you got there Scott, And i think adding those kits would be a fantastic way to show scale and liven the scene up.

I personally don't like the Tamiya sandbag set because they are huge, imho homemade sandies are personally satisfying and very easy.

D

dubster72

\ said:
The makings of a A class dio you got there Scott, And i think adding those kits would be a fantastic way to show scale and liven the scene up.I personally don't like the Tamiya sandbag set because they are huge, imho homemade sandies are personally satisfying and very easy.
I'm with Aaron, that sandbag set isn't nice, much better to make your own or use an earthen bank.

With all those other bits this will be a special diorama, not to mention the size of my living room!

Cheers

Patrick

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I dont know how i missed this one Stephen some great work and should make an impressive diorama when finished