1/35 KV-2 BUNKER BUSTER BY TRUMPETER

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ummmmm.......JR, that's looking a little "pink" in the crevices. Is it the lighting or am I looking at it the wrong way? :thinking: Rick H.
Pink ! What are you taking :flushed: :confused:

I dont know John would it ,I think we've all become a bit brainwashed ,dont get me wrong there are some fantastic modelers out there who have turned the whole thing into a art form ,but at the end of the day its not truthfully realistic, its beautiful to look at and we all accept it. Dave

Now I don't know either , confused more each day with this modelling !
Might take up homemade nuclear reactors , seems a safer bet
John,
That is a cracking finish mate.
Thanks Paul .

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
At my age then it's all down hill then Lee ! Oh you meant Rick, well there no hope for him until Matron arrives, she's got the new super needle over 8 inches long and very sharp :smiling3:
Yeah I got a pick on Rick a little bit to keep him in line and let him know that he’s loved here

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Certainly looking the part now.
Thanks Gerry.nearly had a typo error then?

Really???? You confused I think it comes with the territory I’m now just starting a trade the waters
Your still young buddy , wait until your in your 70's, the only good thing about being retired is not having to worry about finding work when you self employed .
'

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nah Lee, Go back to HO scale model vehicles so's you can go blind like the rest of us!! :tongue-out3: :tongue-out2::tongue-out:;)
Rick H.
Oh no I’ll quit Modeling before I’ll go back to HO scale Modeling I struggle with 1/48 now. I’ll let you take care of that department