Movie/TV Show GB Chat Thread

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
“ON ANY SUNDAY” one of the greatest motorcycle films ever made in my opinion.
One problem with that: it’s a documentary :sad: I’m afraid that means it’s not really suitable for this group build, because the film is not scripted/acted and the things in it, aren’t defined by being in the film. Sorry :sad:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
There must be plenty of bikes that appear prominently in films and shows, but of course, the question is if they appeal to you. A few I can think of off the top of my head are Easy Rider, CHiPS, Akira … there have to be lots more :smiling3:

KarlW

Mediocre modeller extraodinaire.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Karl
There must be plenty of bikes that appear prominently in films and shows, but of course, the question is if they appeal to you. A few I can think of off the top of my head are Easy Rider, CHiPS, Akira … there have to be lots more :smiling3:
StreetHawk!
OIP.gyL6Nu7oAKwDLhYNo-7JtAHaEo

Mind you it is a fugly machine..........

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
The great escape, Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade...Top Gun

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
If Simon does decide to go for that one, then the award for Ugliest Model in This Group Build has an easy winner ;)
Yep can’t argue with you that is one ugly bike, but loads to pick might go scientific looking at a mandalorian razor ship but jury still out

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
That would be an interesting one, too. I’ve watched the first season and saw there’s several models of the ship, but not seen any built.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats fine, & yes agree its a documentary I will keep searching
simon
Find any film with Mr. Cruise in. there will be motorbikes! lol
Electraglide in Blue
Great Escape...
A google of Movie Motorcycles brings a shed load forward. Many can be found as kits.... Hmm

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Find any film with Mr. Cruise in. there will be motorbikes! lol
Electraglide in Blue
Great Escape...
A google of Movie Motorcycles brings a shed load forward. Many can be found as kits.... Hmm
Strangely enough i did search MI movies, but I have just purchased the razor crest ship will post pictures once i have it,
simon