not stew again.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
I’ll take two hot dogs and a burger with onions please:tongue-out: Splendid work adding all the tweaks and done so neatly:thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul, fantastic, love those wheel rims. They make it for me along with the other detailing.
I've bought my mess tin, but Steve has gone off with all the sausages !

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I’ll take two hot dogs and a burger with onions please:tongue-out: Splendid work adding all the tweaks and done so neatly:thumb2:
sorry dogs are off, burgers are off but I do offer for one day only a choice. Goulash or leave it. But as you liked the work I can offer you some extra fat.
Paul, fantastic, love those wheel rims. They make it for me along with the other detailing.
I've bought my mess tin, but Steve has gone off with all the sausages !
Thanks John sorry you got here late so the bangers have gone so just the above I'm afraid. As you also liked the work I can offer you as well some extra gristle.
It’s a German field kitchen — you can either have goulash or get food elsewhere :smiling3:
Some one who has been to my café before.
Hi Scottie
That really does look good. Tribute to your skills and patience.
Jim
Jim Thanks mate glad you like it.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Paul,

I guess I should be slapped about the head and shoulders for not commenting sooner. I really thought I had commented. it must be the Alzheimers or the heat Buddy. Top drawer work as usual and if i know you, it's just the beginning of another Meisterwerk in the making. I will try to keep up now...……...

Prost
Allen

PS, These guys have no clue what you could make in the Kessel…..

• Haha
Reactions: JR

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
WOW... i cannot say more ... the details on the field stove are superb.... wonderful..

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Superb Scottie, you can almost smell the very thin soup!!

Bob, sorry mate it must be my cheap aftershave.
Evening Paul,

I guess I should be slapped about the head and shoulders for not commenting sooner. I really thought I had commented. it must be the Alzheimers or the heat Buddy. Top drawer work as usual and if i know you, it's just the beginning of another Meisterwerk in the making. I will try to keep up now...……...

Prost
Allen

PS, These guys have no clue what you could make in the Kessel…..
Allen no worries at all my friend there are so many fine builds going on it is very hard to keep up with them all. But glad your here now. I don't suppose the guys who were fed from these worried about what they were getting as long as they were fed.
WOW... i cannot say more ... the details on the field stove are superb.... wonderful..
Greg, Thanks fella if I can keep up with you I will be happy.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Started the limber today changed a few things as they lacked detail or were to thick. Does anyone know if these were of all steel construction or did they use wood as well?

The back rest to me looks like its on the wrong side of the uprights but this is what the instructions called for so I guess its right.

cheers
Scottie

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Your detailing is astounding, far beyond my rough and tumble approach to modeling.
Jim
:thumb2: