Tamiya 1/32 F-16 (the big box )

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Works getting in my way again but making up so wires to further detail the back end of the cockpit and this really is testing me. Also started to weather the ejection seat which I do have pics of.
9BEE05E9-A5E6-42A7-86E6-F9B02251B3FE.jpeg7898FE52-C70F-4349-8264-921FBE17BF5D.jpeg

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Mick
Cockpit details are superb. The seat is stunning. Cracking job, going the extra mile for sure.
Many thanks Jim
That reminds me that I found a site full of detailed F-16 photos a few years ago when I built a Dutch display version. Now, where was that site?

Aha: here it is.
Great site thanks for the info
SUPERB stuff mate..... "Jaw Dropping":cool:
...... That seat looks just,well...... REAL !! :dizzy::thumb2:
Too kind buddy thank you

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Excellent work on the seats.

Ref the screws, I actually like that as it helps ensure the parts are fixed in exactly the right position. When I did mine I reinforced the screws by applying some extra thin cement as well.

.When you get to the markings do be careful of the Tamiya decals. I really would recommend dumping them for decent aftermarket.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Fabulous work on the seat Mick. To echo Andy, it looks real.
Outstanding.
Excellent work mate.
YES TOP Drawer Mick
chrisb
Hell of a job Mick!! That seat is the Bomb............The rest of this build ought to be a piece of cake!! :thumb2: :thumb2:
That is really A1
Excellent work on the seats.

Ref the screws, I actually like that as it helps ensure the parts are fixed in exactly the right position. When I did mine I reinforced the screws by applying some extra thin cement as well.

.When you get to the markings do be careful of the Tamiya decals. I really would recommend dumping them for decent aftermarket.
Thanks very much gents for your kind words. Thanks for the heads up Barry on the decals I shall have a look at what's out there

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Very nice additions there Mick :smiling3:
Know what you mean about knowing when to stop..... It could end up being a never ending spiral !!

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Mick,

Sorry for behind on this. Love the additional touches you've added. That's coming on very nicely indeed. Very well done.

Andrew