Tamiya Wespe 1/35 scale.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very impressive John, well done mate.
Thanks Garry, no water I'm afraid ;)
Looking good John, the flashing is a great idea, something you don't see on dioramas.
Many thanks Graeme, wasn't planned at first . Realised as I did the roof it would look better . Of course had to use Pewter !

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Roof tiles and flashing look good John. I normally watch TV when doing roofing tiles...beats the monotony and by the end of the show it sometimes gets completed.

Cheers,
Wabble

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb work john , the roof looks unbelievable ! Love the flashing , ( btw hope the chest infections cleared up now as I want you to come round and sort the flashing on my garage roof ;) :thumb2:)
Your all round brickwork and roofing is deserving of a place on Trust a trader .com ! ( not to mention a big dogs doodahs award from the committee ) , cheers tony

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Roof tiles and flashing look good John. I normally watch TV when doing roofing tiles...beats the monotony and by the end of the show it sometimes gets completed.

Cheers,
Wabble
Thanks Wabble. Cutting them to size is ok, but the gluing takes the time. More so when you find that trying to do more than two rows and they start to stick to each other !
Superb work john , the roof looks unbelievable ! Love the flashing , ( btw hope the chest infections cleared up now as I want you to come round and sort the flashing on my garage roof ;) :thumb2:)
Your all round brickwork and roofing is deserving of a place on Trust a trader .com ! ( not to mention a big dogs doodahs award from the committee ) , cheers tony
Extremely kind of you to say Tony.Thank you :smiling:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Morning Mr Race,

I’ve had to go back a bit and catch up with the building works but was well worth it…..I’m utterly blown away with the level of realism you’ve achieved John…..unbelievably good stuff sir :nerd:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Morning Mr Race,

I’ve had to go back a bit and catch up with the building works but was well worth it…..I’m utterly blown away with the level of realism you’ve achieved John…..unbelievably good stuff sir :nerd:
Very kind of you to say Si, give me a wall over a track any day ;)

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Just stumbled in on this one.Good lord John thats a great build of the building.Certainly have a flair for this stuff mate.
Really impressive my friend.
Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just stumbled in on this one.Good lord John thats a great build of the building.Certainly have a flair for this stuff mate.
Really impressive my friend.
Richard
Hi Rich,thank you . Glad you have found it, in my element alright :nerd:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice little side job while having your tea and biscuits!

Last edited:
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nothing done ! Well it's fine ,the large pots for the sweet peas have arrived , 80 Ltrs per pot . A quick trip to a shed sorted that out , unfortunately while there some trays of flowering plants somehow ended up on the trolley !
So might not be much on this for a couple of days , if it's fine I'm in the sun !
Bye .

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Nothing done ! Well it's fine ,the large pots for the sweet peas have arrived , 80 Ltrs per pot . A quick trip to a shed sorted that out , unfortunately while there some trays of flowering plants somehow ended up on the trolley !
So might not be much on this for a couple of days , if it's fine I'm in the sun !
Bye .
I’m with you there on the sunshine John :smiling4:
Also been down the nursery and picked out a few plants to fill some gaps :nerd: