John
Coolio!!!!!!
Thanks Peter

that look s great , John!
Cheers Neil.

Nothing wrong with that JR
:smiling:Mick :thumb2:

Hi John
I can see you're having a smashing time. Windows look really excellent.

May not be perfect but we at the TBC welcome all attempts at bench tidiness.
Jim
I am indeed Jim, including stabbing myself with the trusty Swan Mortonu, soon stopped bleeding , applied a dollop of CA !
That's kind about the cleaning up, of course now I'm injured I'm sorry to say I can't continue :flushed::smiling3:

Thanks for the kind comment keeps the mojo up, esp in a build like this that seems to go on and on .
John .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI John sorry for late arrival but just been lookin through your build an I really enjoyed it I really liked the smashed windows spot on just like the ones I did many yrs a go lol
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Cleaning up indeed! Shocking.

Pete:tongue-out:
Hi Pete, yes I'm shocked myself :smiling:

HI John sorry for late arrival but just been lookin through your build an I really enjoyed it I really liked the smashed windows spot on just like the ones I did many yrs a go lol
chris
Your more than welcome Chris. Just push your way to the bar , Mr Dewire and" Rivet " Jones are duty bartenders.

John .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Either I'm suffering from the recent heat or going through a tidy change but the tidying up has continued. This morning I cleared the bench , heavens knows If I'll find anything again.
More later.:flushed:

D

Deleted member 7181

Either I'm suffering from the recent heat or going through a tidy change but the tidying up has continued. This morning I cleared the bench , heavens knows If I'll find anything again.
More later.:flushed:
Carry on like that and I'm afraid there may be a mutiny Sir. You are supposed to be setting a good bad example for the rest of us!

:smiling5:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Careful JR, this could develop into a very bad habit. Cheers, Rick H.
Rick Hi , I'm afraid to say I have gone over to the tidy side. Yes after many years of complete mess I have seen the light.( Words from Christine ) .:cold-sweat::cold-sweat::cold-sweat:

Carry on like that and I'm afraid there may be a mutiny Sir. You are supposed to be setting a good bad example for the rest of us!

:smiling5:
Andy. There will have to be a mutiny and insurrection, of course this tidyness may only last a couple of days, so hold fire.

Men, those who are members of the Untidy Bench Club look away now.!!!
Jim will be pleased to see the improvements, Christine has inspected and gone to sit down and take tea :hugging-face:

IMG_20190803_172143669.jpg
IMG_20190803_172154126.jpg

IMG_20190803_172205716.jpgIMG_20190803_172143669.jpgIMG_20190803_172154126.jpg1564850330452783465766293045995.jpgIMG_20190803_172205716.jpg

I have no defence My Lord.
Opon this he was promptly send down.:nerd::sleeping:

Personally give my self until the middle of next week :smiling3:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Back actually got something done.
Just the ammo for the gun .

IMG_20190803_191034787.jpg

IMG_20190803_191042902.jpg

IMG_20190803_191049142.jpg
So feel the day wasn't completely wasted moggling wise .:smiling5:
John .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
MY GOD John somethings got to be done to show the untidy bench is still in favour an to show something bein built he cant go over to the dark side of a clean bench an tidy unherd of an just to show its still happening an we all havnt been got at. A untidy bench :smiling::smiling::smiling: lol:cold-sweat::cold-sweat:IMG_4633.JPG

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
MY GOD John somethings got to be done to show the untidy bench is still in favour an to show something bein built he cant go over to the dark side of a clean bench an tidy unherd of an just to show its still happening an we all havnt been got at. A untidy bench :smiling::smiling::smiling: lol:cold-sweat::cold-sweat:View attachment 352182
Ah in my dreams of old. !:smiling::smiling::smiling:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Evening John,,
I’ve had to do some catching up, seems I missed a few updates:flushed: The broken windows look very good indeed....came out really nicely:smiling4:

I see you’ve had a tidy up....did you have to get a skip and a couple of lads in to shift all the excess ruski rubble from the den :smiling5:
I must say it doesn’t look right all prim and proper! But well done:thumb2:
It’s certainly looking a lot tidier than my kitchen table/bench....I’ll get in trouble for this:tired:
33A74313-A392-4DBE-8451-75824D8E0AB7.jpeg

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Evening John,,
I’ve had to do some catching up, seems I missed a few updates:flushed: The broken windows look very good indeed....came out really nicely:smiling4:

I see you’ve had a tidy up....did you have to get a skip and a couple of lads in to shift all the excess ruski rubble from the den :smiling5:
I must say it doesn’t look right all prim and proper! But well done:thumb2:
It’s certainly looking a lot tidier than my kitchen table/bench....I’ll get in trouble for this:tired:
View attachment 352197
Hi Si , hope you and the tribe are all well . Thanks mate , yes I was somewhat sceptical as to whether it would work, but it did . No skip, but I've thrown away loads of old invoices and delivery notes, frightening when you think how much you have spent !
Considering how much room you are allowed I think you do extremely well.
I shall write to good lady and suggest she allows you another couple of ft ! , and the family eat in the hall way :smiling:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I'm so sorry I have not been paying as much attention as I should mate. Computer went tits up last Monday and I have been spending most of my time sorting it out. Enough of the excuses lets have a look at what you have been doing

Hopefully you have managed to sort out the issues with the roof trusses/frames. The window frames are the DB's. The kids on the council estate where I was raised would be proud of the damage to the windows. They were great shots with the catapult back in the day :smiling5:

Your bench is so clean now the NHS will be giving you a call and using it as an operating theatre!:smiling: My bench is still as bad as Chris's

Nice work on the ammo. Those crates are a beatch to put together so good luck with em

Keep up the great work mate. If possible an overall photo of where everything sits in place, would be nice. White envelope on its way to the usual safe deposit box next to Scotties:smiling5::smiling:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Your bench is so clean now the NHS will be giving you a call and using it as an operating theatre!
:smiling:
My bench is still as bad as Chris's:nerd::sick::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::cool: YAY UP THE UNTIDY BENCH CLUB an guys we got to convert John back from the dark side :sad:lol
chris

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Love the broken glass look John you are getting unbelievable my friend

D

Deleted member 6559

Using the kitchen table, I have to tidy up daily, but that doesn't mean a chaotic mess while I'm there. The shattered glass looks fantastic John - your enjoyment of the process shines through.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thank you all, I shall reply later .
Just for Steve who asked for a layout.
Far from finished, but gives an idea of what's what. Of course the gun is not ready to place and there fore I've left it off.

IMG_20190806_173438670.jpg

From in side the factory.

IMG_20190806_173528471.jpg

IMG_20190806_173538498.jpg

IMG_20190806_173554324.jpg

IMG_20190806_173603187.jpg

IMG_20190806_173610429.jpg

Think I've captured the wall exploding outwards as the tank smashes into it.
The poor Germans busy shelling won't know what's hit then.
John .